Roadmap only visible for Project Lead

maximiliano_garces May 5, 2021

A new project was created and only Project lead can see the board and the roadmap.

Could you help me to setup this project so every user could see the roadmap?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

Hi @maximiliano_garces You need to give the browse project permission to the every user on the project then only users will be able to view the issues for that project and then follow the below document to grant the permission

https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/permissions-in-advanced-roadmaps-998650957.html

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2021

Hi @Sagar,

The link you've provided is for Advanced Roadmaps documentation, but @maximiliano_garces's question is tagged as "standard" not "premium" so I suspect that they might not have access to Advanced Roadmaps but are referring to Roadmaps.

However, I'm not aware of any specific permissions that prevent a user from seeing a Roadmap if they can access the rest of the project and boards.

Regards,

Dave 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events