Reports available

Lara Cozzo May 28, 2021

Hi all, 

I am trying to access reports on Jira (Project software development - Kanban type) but I'm afraid we only seem to have the below available, which I'm not finding useful. 

Any tips on how to get access to even basic stuff, e.g. number of cards closed in a date range? or a report that shows me week on week the ratio between the backlog and the WIP? 

reports.JPG

Apologies if there's another entry with this query; I checked and didn't find one. 

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2021

Those reports are indicative of a team managed project. Company managed projects have many more reports. However you can also consider creating a dashboard for your TMP. That should give you a lot of capabilities to create meaningful information about your project. For example the created versus resolve report is quite useful. 

Lara Cozzo May 28, 2021

Thank You, Jack - that sounds great. Could you send me a link / page where I can find out more about how to set up those?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2021

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events