Report for bugs

Giuseppe Terrasi October 11, 2019

Hi,

I'd need to have the following reports:

- number of opened bugs against closed ones

- Average resolving time for bugs and, if possible, the detail for each bug

it there a way to do this?

I'd like to have a pie chart or some sort of graphical report.

thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2019

Hi @Giuseppe Terrasi

Probably best to create a dashboard - where you can:

• Add a two-dimensional statistic gadget to show open and closed bugs - or a created vs resolved graph?
  • Average Age Chart - or Resolution Time Graph
  • A filter gadget showing the detail of each bug - you could show description or if you have a custom field, show that!

It's important to try different things on dashboards - you'll find pie charts there too.

Choose Dashboards from your left-hand navigation bar, select the options button (3-dots in upper-right) and create a new dashboard to get started.

Ste

Giuseppe Terrasi October 11, 2019

Hi Stephen,

thanks, do you please have instructions on how to do that?

giuseppe 

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2019

Hi @Giuseppe Terrasi

This should get you started: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-dashboards-764478209.html

As I say, there's a few gadgets which I think would suit your purposes, but you need to give it a try and see which ones represent your data best for you.

From the above Confluence page, there are related pages on the right-hand side which can assist you with adding gadgets or saving your search filters, something you'll need when limiting the results shown on a graph or chart.

If you get stuck on any specific gadget, let us know and happy to show you how to use it.

Ste

Like Mouli likes this

Suggest an answer