• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Pulling accumulative data from the Tempo API

I have a workflow set up that's calling the timesheet approvals process at the end of a working month, and calculating required seconds vs logged seconds, to work out if users are filling in their time sheets.

There's a request now to make this a weekly accumuldation check - for example, check at the end of week 1 (7 days), check at the end of week 2 (14 days) etc.

When looking at timesheet approvals i only have the option of weekly or monthly, I don't have an option to input a more custom date range. Is there a way around this?

1 answer

Hi @Matt Dorber

The Approvals can only be done weekly or monthly, there is no option to customize the date range for this functionality.

To view the number of hours that members in a team have logged for custom periods, you can use the Team Timesheet (Tempo, Teams, select a Team, Timesheet). 
In this view, you can set custom periods and add columns for Logged, Required and Logged/Required in %. Please take also a look at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/400654472/Viewing+the+Team+Timesheet+-+Tempo+Cloud for more information.

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team 

Thank you Susanne. I need to call this information from Dell Boomi - is it possible i could set this view up in a team timesheet, and then call the time sheet from the API?

Hi @Matt Dorber

maybe you can explore in more details? What are you exactly trying to do?

BR

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

7,071 views 8 28
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you