Pulling accumulative data from the Tempo API

Matt Dorber January 25, 2021

I have a workflow set up that's calling the timesheet approvals process at the end of a working month, and calculating required seconds vs logged seconds, to work out if users are filling in their time sheets.

There's a request now to make this a weekly accumuldation check - for example, check at the end of week 1 (7 days), check at the end of week 2 (14 days) etc.

When looking at timesheet approvals i only have the option of weekly or monthly, I don't have an option to input a more custom date range. Is there a way around this?

1 answer

0 votes
Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2021

Hi @Matt Dorber

The Approvals can only be done weekly or monthly, there is no option to customize the date range for this functionality.

To view the number of hours that members in a team have logged for custom periods, you can use the Team Timesheet (Tempo, Teams, select a Team, Timesheet). 
In this view, you can set custom periods and add columns for Logged, Required and Logged/Required in %. Please take also a look at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/400654472/Viewing+the+Team+Timesheet+-+Tempo+Cloud for more information.

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team 

Matt Dorber January 25, 2021

Thank you Susanne. I need to call this information from Dell Boomi - is it possible i could set this view up in a team timesheet, and then call the time sheet from the API?

Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2021

Hi @Matt Dorber

maybe you can explore in more details? What are you exactly trying to do?

BR

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events