Please guide me to do the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Ruby Bahl

2 answers

1 vote
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2023

Hi @RUBY BAHL 

Welcome to the community!

A Gantt chart is a project management tool that illustrates work completed over a period of time in relation to the time planned for the work. A Gantt chart can include the start and end dates of tasks, milestones, dependencies between tasks, assignees, and more.

Please follow below docs, this will help you more :

https://www.atlassian.com/agile/project-management/gantt-chart
https://www.ricksoft-inc.com/post/how-to-create-a-gantt-chart-in-jira/

Regards,
Sushant Verma

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2023

Hi, @RUBY BAHL. To add to what @Sushant Verma has said, there are a number of Gantt chart solutions available for Jira.

At a high level, you have two choices. Jira Software includes two roadmap tools to create Gantt charts: Roadmaps (which comes with the Standard plan), which creates plans around Jira issues assigned to a team, and Advanced Roadmaps,(requires and upgrade to a Premium subscription) which does the same thing across teams and organizations. (Sushant shared this via the first link in his answer, I am just adding a little color.)

What I hear most often from customers about Roadmaps & Advanced Roadmaps is people like the Atlassian option for planning (in fact, you'll find this feature under the menu item called "Plans."

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 10.29.27 AM.png

Because Atlassian focuses on planning capabilities, a number or Atlassian Marketplace vendors offer Gantt alternatives -- some of which focus more on managing in-flight projects.

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 10.34.13 AM.png

Sushant shared a link to one such product, but here are many more you may wish to consider (the image above only include the first 6 results, you'll see more of them if you click on the link. 

Only you and your team can decide which Gantt solution is the best fit for your particular needs.

Hope this helps,

-dave

Full Disclosure: Some of my company's product show up in those search results.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events