Project Pages won't display

Faith October 26, 2022

I received the following error

"We can't display project pages right now. Contact support if refreshing doesn't fix things"

when I click Pages in the Project Navigation pane.

Any ideas???

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2022

hi @Faith , I am not personally experiencing this. I checked status.atlassian.com and there are no current incidents reported. Having said this, has it been occurring for very long? Have you tried another browser? Are others experiencing this?

0 votes
Annie Lieu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2023

Hi @Faith are you still experiencing this issue at all? I'm a PM from the team that manages Project Pages on Jira. We missed your query for this - let us know if there's still any issues we can help with. 

Otherwise, we are currently recruiting users who use Jira Project Pages to chat with us about how they're using the feature/what improvements they are seeking. 

Specifically, we’re looking to talk with people who:

• View, create, or edit Confluence pages that are currently embedded into other products such as Jira Project Pagesor MS Teams.

• Need to share out a Confluence page, collaborate with team mates on a Confluence page

If you match the description above, we would love to talk to you!

If you are interested, please email me at alieu@atlassian.com and I will be in touch shortly with more details and to possibly setup a time to chat.

As thanks for your time, would love to send a $100 dollar Amazon giftcard after our sessions! 

Thank you! 

Erin Wilson May 8, 2023

@Annie Lieu Realize this post is old, but I am experiencing this error message today. Actually, most of my team is. The Jira project and the connected Confluence space is not new. They have been setup and connected for quite some time, but all of a sudden today, most of the team cannot get to the confluence space via the Project Pages link on the Jira project. 

Initially I was able to access and one other person and but others were not. After clearing my browser cache, I now get the error as well. 

Not sure why this suddenly stopped working. Other Jira projects and connected confluences spaces seem to be working. 

Annie Lieu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2023

Hi @Erin Wilson do you mind hopping on a call for me to understand which actions/screens you are seeing? Sorry to hear this! 

Other teams/Jira projects' Project Pages are working as normal? And it's only one specific Jira Project facing this? 

Annie Lieu
Atlassian Team
May 8, 2023

Please email me at alieu@atlassian.com if you're available - would love to identify what's wrong for you ASAP. 

Andrew Amos May 15, 2023

Hi

Did this issue get fixed ?

I get the same :

"We can’t display project pages right now"

Can you share the fix if any ?

Thanks Andy

Annie Lieu
Atlassian Team
May 15, 2023

Hi @Andrew Amos we are implementing a fix right now, it should be live within the week. Do you mind emailing me at alieu@atlassian.com when exactly/what are you doing in Jira when you see this error? Want to make sure the fix is addressing your state. 

Specifically, are you connected to a personal space when you see this error? Thanks! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events