One of my project team members cannot see issues (stories) that are in one Scrum board column

steven_berkowitz June 22, 2021

All developers on my project team have the same permissions, but one developer cannot see stories assigned to him that are in the first column on the Active Sprint Board. Any ideas? 

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2021

Either he has some quick filter on or there is some issue security at play here. One suggestion would be to use the underlying filter for the board and paste that into an advanced search and see if he can actually see the issues assigned to him in the status for the column.

delmario
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2021

I have also experienced that logging out and back in again on Jira Cloud fixes the issue.  Not sure what is causing it but that correct it.

steven_berkowitz June 24, 2021

Actually what happened was there were two conflicting boards. A team member said to never delete a board, so I simply made all the settings match on the two boards and that solved the problem

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events