• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Not getting email Notification from the jira

Hi Team

I do not get email notification of Jira if (someone tagged, assigned ticket, mentioned in comment, etc.) 

I have made  changes in the setting but still do not get email notification

Can you please look into this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Dec 21, 2020

Hey @sushil.okte ,

I've checked our logs for your email address and found that your mail server returned the following error:

550: 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

This typically occurs if someone in your organization (or an automated system) has added email addresses or IP ranges from Jira Cloud to a blocklist or spam list. I would recommend checking with your IT Department to see if this is the case - either at your mail server (Exchange, etc) or a spam service in front of it such as IronPort or Trend Micro Email Security. You can provide them with this list of IP addresses we use for our outgoing mail.

When our mail service receives errors like this, we temporarily pause sending more mail to the email address that gave us the error. I've cleared the pause on your account, but if your organization's email server returns additional errors, it's possible for this situation to occur again. If that happens, you'll need to let me know so I can again clear out the pause, but first you'd want to confirm with your IT department that any blocks were removed at your organization's mail server.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Hi @Daniel Eads

I checked with my team as per mentioned in your comment and found that everything is clear form their side also if they find any blocker they will let us know

Now I am getting email notification, if this issue encounters again i will let you know

Thank you so much for solving and clarifying this issue.

Like Daniel Eads likes this

Does your Jira project have a notification scheme? If not ask you admin to add one.

BR, Daniel

Yes it has, my all colleagues get the notification from the same Jira project.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Announcing the waitlist for Jira Work Management

Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...

880 views 14 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you