Not able to select/see the field values in basic search

Sreenatha Reddy J May 25, 2022

We have field called Product Co-Ordinator which is a single select fields and it has values. While I am searching the field through basic search I can able to select the field but not able to see the field values under the custom field.

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2022

Hi @Sreenatha Reddy J ,

First, try limiting your search to a project which contains that field. Are you able to see the values now?

Are you able to see its values on the issue detail view when filled out?

Sreenatha Reddy J May 26, 2022

I have tried limited my search and tried and its not working and also in issue view detailed view we can able to see the values. 

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2022

Could you share a screen of how it looks when you try to select a value in that field?

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2022

Another question: Do you have the Browse users and groups global permission?

Error message.PNG

Yes, I have all the permissions 

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2022

Are you able to select a user within the Edit screen of an issue for this field?

Yes, I can able to select a user in edit screen

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events