Jira multiple filters on app

jtso November 20, 2020

Is there a way to mix and match multiple Filters, or create a custom Filter? For instance, in the below image, I want to mix all items Reported by me and are also Open

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 10.37.38 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2020

Hi @jtso  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Yes, you can create as many filters as you would like. 

Click in the Search box in the top navigation bar. Then click on Advanced search.

There you can create new filters. 

jtso November 20, 2020

Hi @John Funk  thanks for responding! When I click the Search box, it opens up a popup which contains most of what I want, but doesn't an include a "Reporter" or "Reported by." I am not sure how to tack that filter on in that. case, since I only want to see which items were reported by myself.

Also, after adding in all of the filters I want, is there a way to Save that as a custom filter? I don't see an option to do that

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 11.13.12 AM.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2020

If you click the link to Switch to JQL, then you can enter the search you want. 

project = ABC and reporter = jtso

jtso November 20, 2020

Great, thanks!

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events