Jira Excel Add-In not loading

ccaouette January 11, 2022

Up until a month ago, Jira excel add-in was working. Now, the add-in stays stuck on the loading splash screen. I have updated to the latest version of excel and have restarted my computer and still have issues. Any help? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2022

Hello @ccaouette,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Testing on my local site, I wasn’t able to replicate the same issue, and also there is no open bug related to this.

With this said, I would like to ask for you to revoke the access for the add-in so it will force a reauthentication.

Please, go to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/apps and click on Revoke next to the add-on under Third Party Account access.

Then, when opening the add-in again, it will ask for authentication.

If the issue persists, can you please let us know if you are the only user facing this issue or if it’s affecting everyone?

Are you connected to a VPN? If so, can you disconnect and try again?

Kind regards,
Angélica

ccaouette January 14, 2022

Hi Angélica,

I was able to remove the add-in, download again, and reauthenticate. It took multiple attempts and I needed to log in and out or both Microsoft and Atlassian accounts but the connection is finally working again.

Thank you,

Ciara

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events