Jira Cloud is not loading for my entire team - error code QYLUN0

JOHN HATZAKIS November 24, 2020

When loading Jira as normal, the sidebar is shown on the our Jira page with an error and fails to recover. It shows error code QYLUN0 as shown in attachment. 

Then the other screen is shown saying 'Database taking too long to respond...'.  (attached)

Other members are being told that they are no longer have Jira access also... Please help!

image (2).pngimage (3).png

1 answer

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2020

Hi @JOHN HATZAKIS 

Welcome to Community! The image you've uploaded didn't render, try re-uploading it again, so we can know what type of error you're talking about.

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2020

it seems, it could be a temporary error, have you tried using other Browser to see if the result is the same? Likewise do other members get a similar error? or being told they have no access - that could be a another separate issue altogether.

JOHN HATZAKIS November 24, 2020

Images should show as I have edited the ticket and reuploaded.

Anyway, on further investigation it looks like our account was suspended for an unknown reason. This is blocking our whole team. 

My manager has raised a ticket with support : JST-615644.

Highly frustrating.

Regards,

John

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2020

Hey John,

That's a good idea, Atlassian Support would be able to pick things up from there and let you know what's going on and provide a solution.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events