Issue appears after changing boadr from Kanban to Scrum

Dilbar Huseynzade April 25, 2023

Hi there! I have a problem with the Scrum view.

Firstly, the board width is Screenshot_1.pngtiny; why is there no horizontal scroll?

Secondly, I can not add selecting Sprint via task detail. How can I handle it?

photo1682407434.jpeg

2 answers

1 vote
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2023

Hi @Dilbar Huseynzade 

To answer your first question - the Jira UI in the Cloud is fully controlled by Atlassian, and it is not currently possible to horizontally scroll - there is this Feature Request to allow this, so feel free to vote for it and follow it if you wan to receive updates.

In the meantime, you could only really do the following to help with this:

• Aim to reduce down the number of columns your board uses - you could combine some of the columns perhaps, as you can add multiple statuses to a single column
  • Collapse the left-hand side menu whilst viewing the board
  • Lower the zoom of your screen
  • Use a larger monitor if you have one

(Appreciate some of these may not be possible though!)

And then for your second question - See Trudy's comment :)

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2023

Hello @Dilbar Huseynzade 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Addressing your second question, you should be able to edit the Sprint assigned to an issue in the Issue Details (1).

If you don't see the Sprint field in that panel, click on the More Fields option (2) to see if the field appears there.

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 12.43.50 AM.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events