Is there any way to automatically have a default sprint selected?

Shamim August 19, 2021

I use parallel sprint to be able to manage Android and iOS versions of an app on the same project. When I create 2 sprints for Android and iOS respectively, it shows a filter dropdown from where I can choose a specific sprint and see issues under it and the time left. But until a specific sprint is selected, remaining time does not show up (it makes sense) and the both team are unaware of the timeline. So I'm looking for a way to have a specific sprint selected by default and see it's remaining time. For example, if the logged in user is active in one sprint and not in others, may be have the active sprint selected by default. Or it could be something like assigning a sprint to user and that user sees the assigned sprint while it's active. Or may be something else. Any help anyone? Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

Hi @Shamim 

What I'm thinking is that if you impose a security level for a certain sprint, then the user which is only in one sprint, will only see these tickets, since no dropdown for him. Just his sprint. Will that work for you?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events