Is there any JIRA cloud workflow validator or function sample available in Spring Boot?

GauravSn June 12, 2021

Any article or sample would be helpful.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
GauravSn July 4, 2021
0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2021

Hi @GauravSn welcome to the Atlassian community.

May I know if this post helps you. Stay safe and stay healthy.

GauravSn June 13, 2021

Thanks, @G subramanyam

This post is helpful but I am looking specifically for workflow-related resources eg. validators, functions and conditions. I have found some resources for Jira server plugins but not for Jira cloud using Atlassian connect. 

It would be very helpful if you have any resource which can explain the entry point or execution trigger for any workflow validators, functions or conditions using altlassian-connect-spring-boot.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

Hi @GauravSn sorry for late checking and replying to the post. I specifically haven't used or into the Spring boot. Let's see if any user or community leader with Spring boot experience may pitch in and assist on the query.

Like GauravSn likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events