Is there an issue with the custom charts gadget?

Matt Crumback June 3, 2022

I created a dashboard to track our tickets and all of the custom charts I created are no receiving the following error:

We're having some trouble displaying this gadget. It's probably a temporary problem. Try refreshing the gadget.

This message has been displayed for a few days. Does anyone know if there is an ongoing issue with the custom chart gadget?

2 answers

1 vote
Morgan Folsom
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 3, 2022

Hi Matt!

Morgan from the Custom Charts team here - the doesn't seem to be down for us or any other customers, and that doesn't sound like one of our error messages. If you're able to submit a support ticket to our portal we can help you a bit easier (https://ossapps.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1

Otherwise, if you can't add any new Custom Charts gadgets to the dashboard, I'd check that the app is still installed and licensed in your instance. 

If so, screenshots of how the gadgets look on the dashboard would be helpful to narrow down what's going on!

Hi Morgan,

Thank you for the feedback. I will submit a support ticket.

Kind regards

Like Morgan Folsom likes this
0 votes

For clarity, I also no longer see the custom chart gadget available to add to the dashboard.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events