Is there a way to be able to change the status of an issue on the Plan Roadmap Page?

Kyra Mayock September 22, 2020

I have created a Plan in Jira, which pulls from a Classic project and I am able to change every other field that is displayed on the plan grid (aka Priority, Start Date, End Date, etc.) except the Status field. Is there a way to be able to change an issue's status from the Plan Roadmap screen as well?

Plan Status Change.PNG

5 answers

1 vote
Josh Sigler December 16, 2020

I have the same problem as well. Every field is updated other than Status. it's a great view to view all stories in one consolidated view and making quick tweaks, but this is stopping us from fully adopting.

1 vote
Greg Gagnon December 11, 2020

Really hoping this gets answered! I have been trying to find a way, but no luck.

0 votes
Cassab February 24, 2022

same here

0 votes
oren June 11, 2021

Same issue here...

This is REALLY required... VERY hard and slow to work with complex plans.

0 votes
Megan Milan April 22, 2021

Same issue over here. It is annoying to click into the issue to make a status update when we could do the same from the Plans view to save lots of time! 

Nathan Dorsey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 10, 2024

I was having the same issue.  I could change it in the plan, but it was not updating in the individual tasks, issues, etc.  Then I stumbles across this right after this page

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Advanced-planning-articles/Update-Issue-status-directly-in-Advanced-Roadmaps/ba-p/2534687?lightbox-message-images-2534687=291957iB5150EA2933630CB

Hope this saves the next person some time and headache :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events