Is there a value stream mapping template in Jira?

Jim Stewart April 23, 2021

I saw this article

https://www.atlassian.com/continuous-delivery/principles/value-stream-mapping

Which led me to believe you might have a template in either Jira or Confluence. Do you? Otherwise, I'm looking at Lucidchart or Miro. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2021

Atlassian does not appear to provide any value stream mapping templates in either JIRA or Confluence, based on my searching. In fact, the example they provide in the document you referenced is a link to Lucidchart. If Atlassian had their own template, I would think they would've explicitly provided a link to it in that article rather than directly readers to another vendor product.

k

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2021

@Jim Stewart 

(addressing the response you deleted)

I was not being snide. I regret that you interpreted my response in that way. I stated my opinion concerning the content of the document, and expectation as to what the content could've been. No other opinions or insinuations are being made in my response.

Thank you for your feedback.

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Ok, My apologies for the misinterpretation. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events