Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is there a specific filter to use when creating SLA Met vs Breached report?

Hello!

I have created a few reports in my Service project, but from a few weeks till now I've been having this issue:

The breached series shows an accumulated amount of breached issues on the last day of the report (current day), showing breached issues from months and weeks before. It always shows in the current day and it adds up any new breached issues.

For example:
This screen shot is from Aug 28.

Met vs breached - aug.png

And this on is from today (Sept 8)

Met vs breached.png

If I look at it tomorrow, today's data will be fine, but tomorrow's will show the high breached amount.

Should I be using an specific type of filter to avoid this?

Thank you!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Sep 08, 2022

@Dayana Villarreal Welcome to the Atlassian community

There is no filter that you need to apply.  There is a bug currently logged for this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1512 

Thank you for the information!

0 votes

Hi, @Dayana Villarreal

As it is already mentioned in the previous comment, this is a bug which must be fixed. But if you need SLA reports to work ASAP, you may try additional SLA plugins to monitor which SLA goals are met or breached, and generate reports with this data.

For example, in SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on you can see these reports + a few other types of reports:

reports sla.jpg

Hope this information was useful.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Olha

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events