Is there a maximum number of filter gadgets you can add to a JIRA dashboard?

G March 1, 2021

Hi everyone! I was trying to find a concrete answer as to whether there is a maximum allowable number of Filter Results gadgets that can be added to a dashboard at a given time.

The most I have added in the past is 10. I know you run into the issue of having a crowded dashboard but was curious to see if there was a limit.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2021

Hi G - I believe it is 20. There is a feature request to increase that which you can vote for and follow along with here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-69218

G March 1, 2021

Thanks John for the speedy response. Much appreciated! This is my first time ever posting in this community :)

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2021

Great! Glad to help as are lots of other folks on here. Don't hesitate to ask questions.  :-)

And if this took care of the question for you, do you mind clicking on the Accept Answer button above so we can close this one out? Thanks!

Like G likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events