Is there a keyboard shortcut for accessing the old view of tickets in Jira?

Mayank Sapra April 5, 2021

What's the keyboard shortcut to 'See the old view' of tickets in Jira?

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2021

Hi Mayank,

I don't know if it still works or not, but try adding this to the end of the URL for the ticket:

?oldIssueView=true

Mayank Sapra April 5, 2021

Hi John Funk, 

Thank you for your response. Yes, that query parameter does get appended to the URLs of the ticket when 'See the old view' of the ticket is clicked. I prefer to use the old the version of Jira because the following shortcuts like 'C' for creating a new ticket, 'E' for editing the existing tickets don't work in the new interface. I have to go inside the Actions menu to reach this option 'See the old view'. So, in order to be quick with the ticket creation and editing process , I am looking for a shortcut that can let me access the old version of jira tickets with just a Keystroke. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2021

Since the old view is in the process of being eliminated, I don't believe this functionality is going to be made available. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events