Is it possible to create a dashboard that would accept parameters in custom fields?

San Miguel Tejada May 6, 2021

Hi, I'm trying to see if I can create a dashboard that would run report based on [start date] and [end date], but wanted to see if I can give the average users the ability to enter those dates into two separate fields to generate the reports. Thanks!

2 answers

5 votes
Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

Hello!
You may want to check out Custom Charts for Jira. There may also be other plugins on the marketplace that fill this need. Cheers!

1 vote
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 10, 2021

Hi @San Miguel Tejada

We provide a commercial app called Dashboard Hub for Jira. If you have those custom fields for start-date and end-date, you can configure different gadgets and custom charts to create your reports:

Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 11.21.57.pngYou can see different live dashboards here:

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer