Integration with Intellij

Yogesh Mistry January 25, 2021

I have the Jira Integration Plugin - I did the connection test and this was successful. However, I cannot retrieve any issues - just displays 'Nothing to show'. Any idea why its not pulling back anything. I am using simple JQL   - id = "XXX-1".

I have used a atlassian url / username/password to connect. I am using IntelliJ IDEA 2020.1.1 (communtiy Edition). 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

Hi @Yogesh Mistry ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The problem could be you are using your password. I would definitely recommend you to generate and use token in the plugin's configuration.

Also please try to check, whether your JQL returns the XXX-1 issue, if you search using GUI, after you log in directly to Jira using the same user.

I've just tested the integration and it worked ok for me.

Yogesh Mistry January 26, 2021

Thank you very much it worked using a token.

Next step learn how to update a Jira test after it has run in Intellij.

0 votes
Rahul Ganjare July 27, 2022

I have same issue, I connected JIRA and IntelliJ with API token but still not able to see any Issue in Intellij under Assigned to Me. Whereas I created one issue in JIRA and I am able to see it in Assigned to Me category.

Any idea, why it is so?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events