Incomplete project list showing in Power Automate

Mike Flader September 1, 2022

I have been trying to find the answer to this one.  I am using the premium connector for JIRA Create Issue V2.  I was able to make the connection.  The odd part is that when I try to select the desired project for where the issue will be created my project (as well as others) is not in the drop down list.  I thought it may have been because of company-managed type vs team-managed type but even after creating a new project of team-managed type it does not appear in the drop down list.  

What is required for the JIRA project to show up in the Power Automate project drop down?

1 answer

5 votes
David Christopher Castillo October 3, 2022

Would like to up this as well. Same issue is happening to me.

Jacek Witkowski October 4, 2022

same here, it look like the recent change. I was able to create automation before but when I came back to review and change my project does not appear anymore.

Mike Flader October 27, 2022

I ended up solving this problem by grabbing the two letter JIRA project key and entering it as a custom selection in Power Automate.

I should note that the real problem is that Power Automate doesn't recognize JIRA's Requestor field.  I had to remove that field from the layout in Jira's issue.  Then it worked.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events