I want to create Release Notes with tickets from different projects, with fix details

Deleted user January 12, 2022

Hi All,

I am working with a product base company, dealing with multiple clients and hence the multiple projects. Being a product base organization, tickets from multiple projects are released in each deployment. Hence, Release notes contains tickets from multiple projects. But I am not able to create such release notes using JIRA.

Also, Is there any third party tool can be used to create such configurable Release notes.

1 answer

0 votes
Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2022

@[deleted] hope you are well.

You can achieve this with the help of Jira's native automation as well as through scripting tools such as Scriptrunner. However, if you are looking for something tailor built for your use case - you may want to look at our app Automated release notes for Jira.

If you don't need automation and you are happy with a copy/paste solution, then you can even look at the free version of ARN.

We even have created a video to explain the process - check it out here. Feel free to reach out to our support, if you have any other questions.

Disclaimer - I am the Product owner of this app.

Best,
Anand

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events