I cannot see “team” field in Software User Story issue type on mobile version within the ticket

Arevik Hakobyan July 10, 2021

On the web version, the “team” field is configured on the screen and visible within the issue.

when I open the same issue on the mobile version, it is not there. 
I checked on both: ios and android

I also noticed in the fields configuration that it is blocked, but it works perfectly for Jira Software Web. It just doesn't show on the Mobile version. I can see all fields within the issue except the "Team" field.

please help @Carlos Khatchikian
@John Funk

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2021

Hi Arevik,

I am not familiar with what is available for mobile and what is not. As Jack said, Atlassian Support is going to be your best bet. Sorry to not be more help. Please post back where with the solution that Support provides. Thanks!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2021

I would suggest reporting to Atlassian Support.

Arevik Hakobyan July 11, 2021

I have reported today, but was hoping to get a quicker advise from community, whether anyone else faced similar issue

Suggest an answer