I cannot assign a user an incident

Natali Primero Martínez April 28, 2021

Hello I have a problem.
I have a support board where customers upload their problems and we assign them to a person, here the problem is that when assigning it to a person it does not allow me, in the same way this user does not let him record their time, but it is only this user in specific and has the same configuration as the others, do you know why?

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

2 answers

0 votes
Ed Gaile _Atlanta_ GA_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Have you checked the permission scheme associated with the project to make sure the user has the right permissions?  Browse project, Assignable user, edit worklog, etc....?

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hello @Natali Primero Martínez 

Welcome to the community.

Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? At the bottom of the navigation pane on the left it will say which type of project it is.

Has the user been granted a license for the JIRA Service Management product?

Has the user been Invited to the project and added to the Service Desk Team role?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events