I can't delete project

Moataz Sanad May 23, 2022

I have a company managed project on JIRA cloud, I want to delete this project by selecting Move to trash option, but when I confirm trashing the project I got an error "Something went wrong, we couldn't move the project to trash, try again"

I have admin level on website and project

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2022

Hey Moataz - have you tried using a different browser? Or using an incognito window with Chrome? 

Thanks @John Funk I have tried the mobile application and it worked, I will try another browser and see if this will fix the issue

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2022

Sounds good - I think that will do it!

And I changed the browser from edge to chrome and project also got deleted. Thanks @John Funk 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2022

Great!

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2022

Hi @Moataz Sanad , if you keep getting this error I suggest to submit a support request with Atlassian as there isn't much you can do about it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events