It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I can no longer create component leads

I started setting up my project last month and had setup a handful of leads for my components.  Today, I was wrapping up my setup, and I no longer can assign people as component leads.  When I go to the drop-down on the "edit component" screen, I see the drop-down, but when I select it, it says "no results".

Clearly, I have made a change somewhere to modify this, but I can't think of what that is, nor can I find an explicit call out for this role. 

As I have searched through the documentation, I constantly get "no results" in my searches, and so am very frustrated with the documentation in JIRA.

Can someone here point me in the right direction as to what I am missing ? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello @ron.chipman 

Welcome to the community.

Can you type at least 3 characters. You need to type some characters to be able to see a list of corresponding name.

Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Metrics Fun: 2019 in Review

Hello, Atlassian Community!  I thought it would be fun to do something different for my teams' last retrospective of 2019 so I'm planning to do a "year in review" with info-graphics.  Wha...

1,530 views 10 13
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you