It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to show number of tickets closed by each assignee each day?

Hey Friends,

Is it possible to create a gadget in the dashboard to show how many tickets are closed by each team member, each day, for the current sprint/week? For example:

Monday       Tuesday          Wednesday       Thursday       ......

Member A              1                    1                          2                    3                ......

Member B              0                   0                          1                    2                ......

Member C              3                   1                          0                    1                ......

I have been researching this topic for quite a while now and so far did not found anything useable out of the box. 

So far the timesheet app in the marketplace comes close but not exactly matching what I need. 

We are using Jira Cloud by the way.

Thank you in advance!  Appreciate you time and your effort!

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Sili,

eazyBI is one of the available apps and would allow you to create such reports.

Hi Johan,

Thank you for your quick reply!

Yes, eazyBI offered the exact functionality I want.

I am learning the app now and it seems the app has much more to offer! 

Thanks again :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

What’s New in Jira Software Server & Data Center: Remote Summit 2020 Roundup

Hi Everyone, I hope you’ve all had a chance to participate in our first-ever Remote Summit. We virtually laughed together, heard exciting product updates, conversed in the chat rooms, and watched s...

196 views 0 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you