How to see users moving?

Yunus Emre Yılmaz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 21, 2022

Hello Everyone,

We have a team that wants to learn Jira, I opened a project and and add backlogs and assinged them to my friends. But when a friend move their story in progress or done I couldnt see it. His story is stay to do.How I can see their moves?

Thanks in Advance

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2022

Hi @Yunus Emre Yılmaz ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

As specified by @John Funk , if the status of your issue doesn't change after a transition probably is a client side issue. 

Fabio

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2022

Hi Yunus - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If you see the issue still in To Do, then the issue is still in To Do. If your friend sees it in a different status, then you probably need to clear the cache/history or your browser. Outside of that, it is not possible for two different users to see the same issue in two different statuses. 

Yunus Emre Yılmaz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 21, 2022

We just tried again and it happened! I dont what was happened first time but now its working. Thank you so much for reply.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2022

Great - glad this is working for you now. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events