Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to see users moving?

Hello Everyone,

We have a team that wants to learn Jira, I opened a project and and add backlogs and assinged them to my friends. But when a friend move their story in progress or done I couldnt see it. His story is stay to do.How I can see their moves?

Thanks in Advance

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @Yunus Emre Yılmaz ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

As specified by @John Funk , if the status of your issue doesn't change after a transition probably is a client side issue. 

Fabio

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Aug 21, 2022

Hi Yunus - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If you see the issue still in To Do, then the issue is still in To Do. If your friend sees it in a different status, then you probably need to clear the cache/history or your browser. Outside of that, it is not possible for two different users to see the same issue in two different statuses. 

We just tried again and it happened! I dont what was happened first time but now its working. Thank you so much for reply.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk Community Leader Aug 22, 2022

Great - glad this is working for you now. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

An update on Jira Software customer feedback – June 2022

Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...

5,055 views 18 32
Read article

Atlassian Community Events