How to see active sprints from all available projects in a team manged scrum project

Revathi Nukala
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 10, 2022

I want to see all sprints from different projects shown on backlog of a team manged scrum project. Any guidance please, thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Revathi Nukala , welcome to the community.

When you say you want to see call sprints from all projects what form are you thinking about? It might be that you could Assembly dashboard in reference the various sprint data. However, I'm not quite sure what you're looking for so it's a bit difficult to answer definitively.

Revathi Nukala
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 11, 2022

lets say I have project A with sprint A, project B with sprint B.

I have created project C which is of template "team managed" , I added ticket1, ticket2 from project C to sprint A. So now I want to see sprint A  visible on backlog tab in project C.

I have noticed that this is possible if template is "company managed".But how can i  have this on team managed project.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events