How to query all Epics, Story using SQL in JIRA Cloud

Camilo Garma April 20, 2021

I have exported all tables from JIRA Cloud using Database Exporter for JIRA Cloud.

Can you provide a sample SQL query to get all Epics, Storys, etc from the tables

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

You do not.

You have no access to the database behind your Cloud system.

There are some apps that export a lot of data from Cloud and can push it into another database, and there are plenty of reporting apps in the marketplace, and there is also a "data lake" in early access, but you'll not get direct SQL access to Cloud.

Camilo Garma April 21, 2021

As I mentioned in my post. I exported the JIRA tables using JIRA Cloud using Database Exporter for JIRA Cloud. Hence I have access to the data in my own database.

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

@Camilo Garma Could you share the structure of your DB?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events