How to migrate the Panaya Library to JIRA

nalluri.v May 12, 2020

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me if there is any way to migrate Panaya instances like test libraries, users etc. to JIRA?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Josh May 13, 2020

Depending on the Panaya product you are using, there are many options to connect Jira and Panaya.

Live integrations, export/import, triggered events, and more. If you are a Salesforce user check out this video on Jira integration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJFDqCnnZQ&t=3s

If you’re already a Panaya customer, contact support or your dedicated customer success manager and he’ll assist.

nalluri.v May 14, 2020

Hi Josh,

Thank you very much for your reply . I will get in touch with customer support and proceed further on this.

Josh May 14, 2020

My pleasure, 

LMK if you need anything else from our team at Panaya. 

nalluri.v May 21, 2020

Hi Josh,

I could not able to get the proper idea after seeing the video link provided . Please let me know if is there any manual way(import/export) to migrate the Panaya old Librarys to JIRA software tool? if yes, how to manage the fields from Panaya to Jira

Reason for Migration?: so far we have been using the Panaya tool for our test/project mgmt and we would like migrate those old data to JIRA software tool for reference purpose

tamir_ben-zion May 21, 2020

Dear Nalluri,

I am director of customer success  at Panaya and i will be glad to assist.

Please let me know how you can be connected by me or by your direct customer success manager.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Tamir

nalluri.v May 21, 2020

Hi Tamir,

Thanks for your email.

Is it possible for you to have a skype call or Zoom video call? if yes, we will synch up accordingly.

Regards,

Venkat N

tamir_ben-zion May 24, 2020

Dear Venkat,

please contact me via (tamir. benzion)   

panaya.com

Tamir

0 votes
nalluri.v May 26, 2020

Typo issues

tamir.benzion@panaya.com

tamir_ben-zion May 26, 2020

Dear Venkat,

please send me an email and i will contact you.

Tamir

0 votes
nalluri.v May 25, 2020

Hi Tamir,

i tried reaching you at below id via ZOOM but its not working as expected. Please check the below id and let me know in case of modifications.

tamir.benzion.panaya.com

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events