How to get the percentage of resolved issues with hours estimated versus the real hours spent?

Sofia Grunspan June 9, 2021

I need a gadget or an add-on that helps me to get the percentage of resolved issues and shows me the amount of hours estimated versus the real hours spent. Do you know any?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021

Percentage of resolved issues

Assuming "resolved issues" is a subset of issues, what do you consider the superset of issues to be? Is this issues in a project, in a sprint, or are you using some other criteria to determine the superset?

The Issue Statistics gadget can show you the distribution of issues across statuses, based on a project or saved filter, and the display includes the percentage.

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 3.19.40 PM.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021

And a search of the Marketplace will show you a variety of apps that can assist with reporting estimated vs. actual time.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=jira+time+tracking+estimation

Sofia Grunspan June 11, 2021

Thanks!

Suggest an answer