How to get the User Performance Report in Jira tool?

AaroneRaj_Sebastin May 23, 2022

Hello...

I want to see whether the User has spent 8 hours production on day (40 hours /weekly)

I am not satisfied with Workload pie chart. So can anyone help me in this regards.

Thanks

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

This is not what Jira is for, it's an issue tracker with a lot of Agile tooling added to it,  (Agile emphasises teams over individuals, and Jira tends to aim to get stuff done rather than worrying about individuals).  Take a look at the timesheet reporting if you want to see what people have been logging time to, but please don't expect Jira to help you with individual management, it's not really what it is for.

4 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 8, 2022

Hi @AaroneRaj_Sebastin 

I guess it will be helpful for you to track the total time each team member spends on solving tasks to see the overall picture of the workflow process.

The Time in Status for Jira Cloud add-on can help you with it. You just need to choose the Time in Status report to get how long the issue has been spent in each status. 

tis report.png

Or the Assignee time report to discover how long each team member has been working on issue.

assignee report.png

This add-on is developed by my team and is free for using up to 10 users. So let me know if you have any questions.

Hope you find it helpful

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 8, 2022

Hi @AaroneRaj_Sebastin 

If you are fine with a mktplace app, to get this data, you can try out our plugin

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

The app provides the following features.

Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.

Worklogs Report.png

0 votes
Sandstorm Media GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2022

Hi @AaroneRaj_Sebastin 

you could use our analytics app Exply to compare those two measures and much more. The clue - you can build your own reports/dashboards for projects, teams, etc., and use every custom field that is available in your instance.

Feel free to contact us about anything :) 

sincerely, Fabian from Exply

exply-hero-image-2.jpg

0 votes
Mike Singleton May 27, 2022

While my esteemed colleague @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  is correct, there is a way to do this. EazyBI. I've used this remarkable tool to do just that.

Agile forced down someone's through does nothing to educate. Lead from behind, let them have what they want, then show them a better way... educate.

Zane eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2022

Thanks, @Mike Singleton for suggesting eazyBI!

eazyBI provides out-of-the-box measure "Hours spent" which you can analyze by projects, days, users, issues, and issue fields. 

@AaroneRaj_Sebastin you can check out time tracking report examples and interact with them in the Demo account at any time (no login needed):
https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/27385-time-tracking

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events