How to get fix

Lee Hughes February 17, 2021

Any idea how to fix back to the orginal Jira prior to the import? 

I am on free plan but cannot upgrade and cannot raise a ticket

Need help

Problems with your import

Here's a summary of the import process

An error occured during the import process.

Import again with a different backup file or get in touch with our support team. Include the steps you followed, along with any unique characteristics of your Jira setup.

• Jira is locked for import but no import could be found. This is likely to be a temporary issue and should clear up within one minute. If you continue to see this error, please contact support.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lee Hughes February 23, 2021

@John Funk - All sorted, no data loss.  Support managed to remove the lock on the browser

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2021

Great! Glad you were able to get back what you needed. 

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

Hi Lee - I will see if I can get someone from Atlassian to take a look. 

@John Funk Many thanks

Like John Funk likes this
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2021

Hello @Lee Hughes ,

I can see that you have already created a support request (JST-637304) in order to have your Jira site rolled-back to a time/date before the site import failed. 

Please follow-up with the assigned Support Engineer. I will set myself as a watcher of the ticket just in case anything will be needed. 

Cheers,
Dario 

Like # people like this
Deleted user June 1, 2022

Same issue here, please help

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2022

Hi @[deleted] I have created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-767240

Someone from our Jira Cloud support team will reach out to you there about this problem.

Andy

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user June 1, 2022

Thanks!

0 votes

Just to add I am on free support and I cannot upgrade to get atlassian support.  It would be grateful if we just undo the error

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events