How to find whether user made any changes in Jira?

Anuradha Urabindi June 23, 2021

Is there any way to find whether user made any changes in Jira?

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2021

Hi @Anuradha Urabindi

if I now understand you correctly you are indeed looking for changes to specific issues.
There is not perfect news - you can search but not by means of 'everything user x changed for the last y days'

Basically, without repeating all information already to be found in Community, kindly compare with an older thread - this still applies:

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

Hi @Anuradha Urabindi

Do you want to track whether users update any issues or make adjustments to the system configuration?

We want to know weather he made any changes in Jira.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

Thankyou for your response.

I am looking for to get Audit records for specific user.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2021

You can export the data to a CSV file and open it in a spreadsheet application to manipulate the data.

Anuradha Urabindi June 25, 2021

Hi @Ollie Guan ,

I verified few user details, only configuration changes are there.

Actually my requirement is to check whether user made any changes inside Jira using rest API.

Thanks & Regards,

Anuradha

Suggest an answer