Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to find saved issue, but not published/created.

Hi All,

I was writing a detailed JIRA issue and closed the page but just before closing I clicked save. Now I can't find it. Could you please assist how can I recover this ticket?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Farouk Azzouhri ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I found similar question here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/I-created-a-Jira-Task-but-I-didn-t-saved-it-Can-I-recover-it/qaq-p/1567431 

In the Cloud new view, there are alerts about leaving, the page so probably saving draft issue on creation is not an option. But on issue edition, when you click on the edited field it might still hold your not saved changes

Hi @Łukasz Modzelewski _Transition Technologies PSC_ ,

Thank you so much for the prompt reply, I clicked save as shown below .

2022-06-08_11-24-34.png

Just wondering where can I find the saved issues as I am new in JIRA. Thank you

From the screenshot, this "OK" was confirming your acknowledgement of the alert text.

If you clicked "OK" in this alert, then unfortunately as in the message "changes will be lost".

Hahaha that's true, I don't know why I saw ''OK'' as ''Save'' button.

Thank you so much !!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects

👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...

14,862 views 37 49
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you