How to find and give access back if one of users just disappeared from the list of product users?

Aziz Ochilov April 13, 2023

Dear Community!

One of our Jira product members suddenly disappeared from the list of members who are working on this project. Nobody from admins haven’t delated him or restricted access. On his side, he has an access restriction. I've checked as an administrator as well, he is just disappeared from the members' list. We can’t find his name/email/nothing. Moreover, we cannot send invitation to him as well.

Please, advise what to do, he is our DevOps and plays crucial role in our team.
Hope for your kind support.

Best regards,
Aziz

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2023

Hello @Aziz Ochilov 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Is your project a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project? That information will show at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left when you are viewing the project.

Is it a Software, Service, or Work Management project?

What screen are you viewing when you say "list of members"?

You said:

On his side, he has an access restriction.

Can you provide more details on that?

Does the user still have access to your site? If you go to https://admin.atlassian.com and select Directory > Users, can you find the user there?

If you can find the user there, when you look at the user's details, does it show the user having a Role assigned to them for the Jira product that you are using? And is the user assigned to a Group for that product?

Aziz Ochilov April 13, 2023

Hey, @Trudy Claspill thanks for reaching out!

I've solved the problem.
The reason was that I was looking for ACTIVE USERS, but was supposed to look for TOTAL MEMBERS.

Anyway, thanks a lot! 

Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 00.01.29.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events