How to connect to the ProjectManager app

sagi carmeli December 11, 2022

I have associated the app but I don't see any interfacing happening on my projects page, can anyone help me with this please?

2 answers

0 votes
sagi carmeli December 27, 2022

I need to send an email to jira support, do you know their address?

image.png

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2022

Hello @sagi carmeli 

Welcome to the community.

Is this the app you are referencing?

ProjectManager for Jira 

Have you tried emailing the vendor or submitting a support case using the links on the Support tab?

ProjectManager for Jira - Support 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2022

Hello @sagi carmeli 

If you want to contact support for the ProjectManager app refer to

ProjectManager for Jira - Support 

If you want to contact Atlassian Support an administrator for your Jira system needs to open a case in their support portal. The link for the support portal is

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

sagi carmeli December 28, 2022

It still doesn't help me.
Do they have an email address?
Every time it brings me back to this forum

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2022

Only a person who is a Jira Administrator or Organization Administrator can open a support case via 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

If you do not have one of those roles in your Atlassian ecosystem, reach out to the people who do and ask them to open a support case.

Or contact the Project Manager app vendor. They don't require you to be a Jira Admin to contact them.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events