How to change issue type from JIRA mobile app?

Divya Guntur May 28, 2018

Hi Team

We are not able to change issue type from our JIRA mobile app.

We are using JIRA could version and we are able to perform actions like commenting, changing priority, assignee etc.

We would like to be able to change issue type from mobile app similar to how we do it from the URL.

Thanks

Divya Guntur

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2018

This feature is not available at this time. You may wish to explore apps by other developers to see if they offer it. 

Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2018

Yeap that is correct. I am the Team Lead of Mobile and we don't have this feature yet. 

You can always shake the phone and raise the feedback. We always read our customers feedback :)

Divya Guntur May 29, 2018

Thank you Jack and Carlos.

It would be wonderful if we can add this feature to the mobile application, since we already have other basic fields that can be changed in the app.

Thanks

Divya Guntur

Like Lorraine Gorman likes this
2 votes
Aleksey Shchukin January 12, 2019

Is there a feature request for this functionality, which I can upvote on?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2019

I see that I can change it on the iPad app. Haven’t tested on smartphone. There is a “details  >”  button that will take you to the issue type.

1 vote
Lorraine Gorman January 22, 2021

This still does not appear to be possible.  Any ETA for when it might be available? 

0 votes
MobilityStream
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2021

Hi @Divya Guntur ,

Our Mobility for Jira Mobile apps include the ability to change issue types easily and many others features not offered by Atlassian.

If you want to give it a try, you can either get it on the Atlassian Marketplace or download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play for a single device.

Best regards,

- The Mobility Team

Suggest an answer