How to change column's status' name

Erman December 7, 2019

Hello,

As seen on the photos, all of the column status name is in English except of one which is ''islem yapiliyor''. I don't know how to change it but all of my laptop configuration, languages and etc are in English. Does anyone know the answer how to fix that?

ThanksScreen Shot 2019-12-08 at 00.00.51.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2019

Hi @Erman 

That looks as though it is part of the Status setup. You need to go to the Issues Admin section and then look for the Status section. This will list all statuses in your system and you can Edit them by clicking on the Edit link on the right hand side of each row. 

Erman December 9, 2019

Hi Warren,

Thanks for reply. When I click edit, the text is still in in English. How could it be possible?

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 10.02.03.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-10 at 10.00.52.png

Erman December 9, 2019

Oh it fixed it! Thank you very much!

0 votes
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2019

What is the status name in Jira? I wonder if you actually have to change the status name. 

Erman December 8, 2019

I changed it to ''In Progress'' but it s in English though?

Erman December 8, 2019

Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 14.15.19.png

Suggest an answer