How to capture time logged by each member working in different project using JQL?

uttam kumar bhatta September 13, 2022

Team - I want to capture time spent by each team members working in different projects for story, bug or any other tasks. Team members are logging the data in JIRA but I am not able to pull a report out of it correctly as by work author it is not showing the data.

Can anyone please help/suggest the way to get the correct data?

2 answers

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 13, 2022

Hi @uttam kumar bhatta 

If you are fine with a mktplace app, to get this data, you can try out our plugin

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

The app provides the following features.

Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.

Worklogs Report.png

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

Jira does not provide a native solution for reporting on work logged per person. You will need to consider a third party app from the Atlassian Marketplace for that, or look at using the REST API to extract the Work Log data and sort through the information programmatically to get what you want.

I have used the following app. I found it to be simple to use and robust enough to get time reports per person.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219004/worklogs-time-tracking-and-reports?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events