Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hello,

Me and my teammates recently began to use Jira, and we decided to add Requirements For Jira( R4J) to our project. However, installing an add-on never been such a hard job. 

I have followed all the guides i've found, yet every one of them leads to "Navigate to Add-Ons menu" which i do not have.Tried the Find new apps menu, R4J is not there. In Manage apps when i click upload app, it prompts me to enter an URL, which i do not have. Any help would be priceless.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pavel Junek Community Leader Mar 10, 2021

Hi @Тодор Димитров,

Welcome to Atlassian community!

I assume you need to install this add-on R4J - Requirements Management for Jira? Unfortunately, it is not available for Jira Cloud, but only for Jira Server or Jira Data Center.

Pavel

Thank you for your fast reply !

Like Pavel Junek likes this

Thank Pavel Junek spent an hour to figure out why its not showing up.. 

reply helped.

Hello @Тодор Димитров ,

I´m Bernhard from EaseSolutions, the vendor of R4J - Requirements Management for Jira. It´s correct, R4J isn´t available for the cloud yet but we are hard working for it. A beta version should be available in the next months. If you interested, please contact us via our friendly support staff: https://support.easesolutions.com/

Please see our plans here: Our plans for R4J Cloud 

Best Regards, Bernhard

0 votes

Hi @Тодор Димитров 

As pointed by @Pavel Junek , R4J is not available fir Jira Cloud.

You can try out one of the following alternatives:

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 2.44.41 PM.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

76 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you