How do I search for Issues created in an active Sprint on Software Cloud natively

Nick Sapsead
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 29, 2024

I am interested in understanding how I can natively run something similar to the below without having to install anything else on Jira Cloud.

Project = "Project Name"
AND sprint in openSprints()
AND issueFunction = addedAfterSprintStart("SprintBoard")
AND createdDate >=-1d

In order to add more detail to this item I want to be able to use this JQL as part of a saved filter, with the intention of visualising the output in a Dashboard.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 29, 2024

Hi @Nick Sapsead 

I'm afraid that it is not possible. I found this ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75868 and it's still in Gathering interest status :/

Unfortunately you need to think about add-on :/

Regards,

Seba

Nick Sapsead
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 3, 2024

@Sebastian Krzewiński

Thank you!! I was afraid that this might be the response.  I was really hoping not to have to go down the add in route.  Specifically as I don't hold the keys to the kingdom when it comes to administration rights.

Will talk with the system owner and work it out from there.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events