How do I get Epics and other Hierarchy to display in Advanced Roadmaps?

mshannon January 26, 2021

I'm currently creating a plan in Advanced Roadmaps. I've looked at several tutorials and the app is pretty intuitive, however, even when I select to show "Epic to sub-task" in the Hierarchy option, I can only see my stories and tasks from my Sprints. Now, I understand that the information comes from the Sprint Boards that we create and I do have my Epics filtered out for visibility, but there has to be a way to show them and other hierarchy like "Initiative" in that roadmap view. I've seen that roll-up view and the layout is great but I'm missing a connection somewhere. It wouldn't make sense to have my Epics (and other hierarchy) visible on my Sprint board just to get that roll-up view on my Roadmap.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2021

Hi @mshannon 

You could try bringing in the projects themselves that go into the board - you can filter anything you don't need out of the plan. I have a feeling that if your board filters Epics out this would flow through into your plan.

It's a bit more tricky to set up levels of hierarchy above Epic (initiative etc.) but this article will guide you through

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events