How do I filter by the field additional resource

steve_hunter January 3, 2022

I need to be involved in tickets as they progress across the board however I am no longer the Assignee and can only add myself as Additional Resource I need to be able to still to this to see what I am still across.

Tried looking through the jql reference, but could not find the specific fields for Additional Resource

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2022

"Additional resource" is not a standard Jira field, so one of your administrators has added a custom field by that name.

I would guess that it is probably a user-picker - a field that holds a pointer (or pointers if it is a multi-user-picker) to a person for some reason.

Even if it isn't a user-picker, it will work the same as any other custom field in search - you'll be able to see it in the list of fields to select from, and put "Additional Resource = <autofill names>" into the advanced search (Unless the field has been created with no searcher)

I think you need to talk to your administrators about what you need, so they can help you with the use of fields in your organisation and tell you how best to populate and search them.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events