How do I delete a product (site)?

Shestakov Artem January 11, 2021

Immediately I apologize for my English. Due to my ignorance of Jira administration, I have created several products (sites). I don't know exactly how it is called correctly. As a result, I set up one of my products and started using it successfully. Now I want to remove all other products. How can this be done? Break all the settings and re-read a bunch of forums, but never found a solution. By product (site) I mean https: //$USER_NAME.atlassian.net Unnecessary products (sites) generally do not interfere. But perfectionism and cleanliness in the service prevails)

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

@Shestakov Artem  - The ability  is in the site administration page. you just go to the billing section and cancel each site that you no longer need.

You mean the section with subscription management?

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

Yes.

I've already tried this. There you also had to enter "CANCEL" for confirmation. But after that, the site was still not deleted...

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2021

It's not immediate but the site should not be available to end-user. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events