How do I add a missing Epic to Advanced Roadmap?

Peter Yoon June 2, 2021

How do I add a missing Epic to Advanced Roadmap?

I tried going to configure -> removed issues and searching for the Epic there in case I accidentally removed an Epic. No avail.

I check to see that I selected the right source.

I'm not sure where else to check.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2021

Hi @Peter Yoon 

Please could you clarify your question on "missing epic", what do you mean by that? Is the epic issue type not available on your Advanced Roadmap?

Peter Yoon June 3, 2021

Yes. The Epic issue type is not shown in the Advanced Roadmap. However, it is present in the project in Jira.

The source setting in the configuration is correct, but it is not pulling in the Epic issue.

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2021

Since the source setting configuration is correct. I'm assuming that your filters there are pulling out all issue types and not a specific set of issue type?

Peter Yoon June 23, 2021

I noticed that my source setting was not correct. I needed to include another project in the source.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events